Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stephen Moyer Aspires to Be 'Grizzly'

True Blood's 'Vampire Bill' Wishes To Emulate H'wood Legends:

Stephen Moyer HBO's True Blood Stephen Moyer, famous for his role as Vampire Bill on HBO's True Blood, recently spoke about the type of actor he admires and the kind of legend he'd like to become. In addition, Moyer revealed a surprisingly average, everyday off-screen annoyance he deals with.
"Jeff Bridges, Clint Eastwood and Tom Waits - grizzly old f***ers. I met Jeff Bridges at a movie convention. I said, 'Oh my God, I love you so much!' and he said, 'And I love you.' He can't have had a clue who I was."
Apparently Moyer would like to echo his True Blood character and live to a ripe old age--becoming a veteran in his own right.

The Star Treatment Doesn't Cover Wrong Numbers:

Though Moyer has become a heavy-hitter in the big leagues of television and pop culture stardom, it doesn't make him immune to occasionally suffering the annoyances of  the everyday average Joe's life. Case in point: Moyer's cell phone often rings with callers seeking party supplies! Moyer explained that his cell number is almost identical to the business phone number of a party supply company in Los Angeles, resulting in queries for things like balloon helium.  Not keen on the  idea of having to change his number, he told Britain's Marie Claire magazine:
"I've lived here for five years, it's my number! It's funny because I also know when the company's not doing very well -- occasionally I get calls from the bank."
No doubt Stephen's huge fanbase will see him through his grizzly old (actor) years and beyond, don't you agree? Source: contactmusic.com - Stephen Moyer Wants To Be A 'Grizzly' Actor (Photo credit: HBO.com)

http://truebloodnet.com http://truebloodnet.com/community http://truebloodnet.com/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment