Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ryan Kwanten Comes Home To Australia To Film

Ryan KwantenRyan Kwanten who portrays Jason Stackhouse in True Blood is the lead  superhero in the upcoming Australian independent film entitled Griff The Invisible. Griff The Invisible is directed and written by Leon Ford who believes that it might be Australia's first superhero film and superhero romantic comedy. Griff is an office worker by day and he turns into a crime-fighting superhero at night. From Ryan's words we can sense a feeling of both attraction and desperation for this Aussie flick. He said,
"This film was something that went straight to my core. It's the kind of story that you read and, even if I hadn't got the role, it would have stuck with me. I put myself on tape in the States, and at the end of my audition I really just wanted to say 'f*** guys, believe me I can do this. I am right for this.
The cast and crew have been shooting the film in the past month in inner Sydney. They also have filmed in Surry Hills alleyways, Hyde Park in the CBD, main hall at Central Station and around Pyrmont. According to IMDb, Griff The Invisible is set to be released on June 1, 2010 in Australia. Kwanten added,
"This was such an incredible story to be able to be a part of, and it was a total labour of love for everyone. It was really something special, and I hadn't seen that in a while, because in the States they tend to, rather than solve things creatively, sometimes just throw a little too much money at it."
Ryan Kwanten's acting performance in True Blood is quite a blast. So there's no doubt that he'll perfectly sync into Griff's character in this film! Source: news.ninemsn.com.au (Photo credit: Albert L. Ortega / PR Photos via exposay.com)

http://truebloodnet.com http://truebloodnet.com/community http://truebloodnet.com/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment