Monday, November 16, 2009

VIDEO: Alexander Skarsgard Interview On Swedish Media

Alexander-Skarsgard-Swedish-InterviewAlexander Skarsgard was interviewed on the Swedish network SvD where he conducted his video interview in Swedish however, Riita from SkarsgardNews.com was wonderful enough to translate the interview. Now the video that is on YouTube sounds a little garbled but you can go to the original website if you want to hear Alex's voice clearly. Many thanks to Riita for the translation: Alexander:  I play Stefan in Metropia. He's the inner voice of the main character. I recorded my parts 2 years ago and nothing was really ready at that time. My dad came in two months later and did his part. It was fantastic to watch the finished result. Its amazing how well it worked out despite us not being in the same room. Reporter: Soon filming will start of season 3 of True Blood, a tremendous success. Please explain the fascination with vampires today. Alex:  I think what attracts people is their experience and the knowledge they have. He has been alive for 1000 years, just think about what he might have experienced and all his memories. He's also an animal who can flip out and harm you. That danger is what attracts people. Reporter: What is the difference of being an actor in Hollywood versus Sweden? Alex:  There's not much that is different in front of the camera. It's all about the chemistry between the actors and the rest of the crew. It's what surrounds me which is different. It's a circus which makes me feel uncomfortable and I find it corny. When a publicist has to tell the stylist and the photographer that I don't like wine-colored pants when I'm right there in the room with them. I'd rather go alone and I'm not afraid to tell people when I'm not comfortable with something. SOURCE: SkarsgardNews.com YouTube

http://truebloodnet.com http://truebloodnet.com/community http://truebloodnet.com/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment