Monday, July 6, 2009

Ken Tucker Asks “What The Fang Was HBO Thinking!

true_bloodTrue Blood was a repeat, as we all know, and I, along with all of you, was not a happy "vampy camper" (Yes, I actually come up with these silly little phrases, just so you know ).  I noticed the comment section on TrueBloodNet.com and all the True Blood "Jonesing" fan comments.  I checked around the web to well... see who else was pissed?  Turns out Ken Tucker from EW.com was just as pissed as all of us. His first paragraph really hits it: "It's Sunday night, and what better way to end the holiday weekend than to settle in for a new episode of True Blood.  Wait -- what?  No new episode of True Blood?  What the fang is HBO thinking?  This is a perfect night to please both regular viewers and capture some new, Fourth of July-relaxed eyeballs with some fresh Blood." Yep, Ken, we all agree. Not only do we have pissed off fan(g) comments on our page but WOW the remarks from fan(g)s on yours, he asked and "FANG!" did you answer! I picked out just a few fun ones for you to sample:
chrisconcert- Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM EST "Bite me HBO for not giving me a new episode of TRUE BLOOD. This is becoming an obsession and I NEEDS ME MY FIX!!! Btw. SAM TRAMMELL's parents live down the road from me!!" (just a side note from me: that's slightly scar, just so we are clear here OK folks?!]
pbartteacher- Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 10:53 PM ESTYeah! "WTF HBO are you kidding me. I cut my vacation short by one day so I wouldn't miss two Sundays in a row! Thank god for the DVR. I need my "V" fix. I guess I will have to wait one more week for a new episode. Back to the DVR/Reruns for tonight."
angrylady- Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 09:39 PM EST "WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! they have F*cked up my whole day and now were gonna be a WEEK behind"
Wow people are PISSED! Ya hear that HBO NO MORE RE-RUNS! These people are out for BLOOD, the True kind of course. To read more of Ken Tucker's article and the surmounting angry (and sort of funny) comments as I type. Hit the link! watching-tv.ew.com (photo credit: HBO inc.)

http://truebloodnet.com http://truebloodnet.com/community http://truebloodnet.com/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment