Friday, September 18, 2009

Ryan Kwanten And Sam Trrammel On VH1's Divas Awards

ryan_kwanten True Blood stars Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse and Sam Trammell who portrays the lovable shapeshifter, Sam Merlotte on True Blood helped co-host the "VH1 Divas" with Paula Abdul, Jennifer Hudson, Lauren Conrad, Martina McBride, Melissa Etheridge and Kathy Griffin.   Access Hollywood had a chance to ask Ryan how he ended up on such a female heavy ticket and he had this to say:
"I guess I slipped through the cracks somehow. It was a request that originally came from [the show]."
Ryan is not at all disappointed about it either! He is an avid music lover and really respects what the VH1 Divas show represents.
"I just love the whole idea. My mum is very much an independent woman who doesn't mind speaking her voice and speaking up for what she believes in and I think that's also some of the deep-rooted themes of what the show is for."
Access Hollywood also found out that Ryan is a huge fan of the beautiful Cheryl Crow. Ryan admitted that he is hoping to run into the famous singer at the show.
"I hope I get a chance to meet her when it all takes place. I'll just be me and say that I'm a fan and I hope she doesn't think I'm an idiot."
During the show Ryan and Sam introduced the rock/pop duet between Miley Cyrus and Sheryl Crow, who sang a re-imagined version of "If It Makes You Happy." Great to see the stars of True Blood out and about at all these different events. SOURCES: Access Hollywood earthtimes.org Photo Credit:  HBO Inc.

http://truebloodnet.com http://truebloodnet.com/community http://truebloodnet.com/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment