Friday, September 18, 2009

Stephen Moyer on His Fan Encounters

stephen-moyer-newSometimes the line between fantasy and reality gets blurred. As a result, Stephen Moyer gets a lot of fans asking him to bite them--or if they can bite him. He does have a fellow British actor to relate to:
"Robert Pattinson and I are probably the only people where the first thing people say is, 'Bite me.' "
At least in Stephen's case, they are associating biting with Bill and Sookie's steamy love scenes. The vampires of Twilight have poisonous fangs, so I have to wonder at teenage girls who actually think they want Edward Cullen to bite them... Stephen is happily engaged to his True Blood costar Anna Paquin, but he doesn't mind playing along with his fans:
"I've gone in to [bite], but no saliva has swapped between recipients. I made it look as if I'm about to, then pull back."
He has had other interesting fan encounters, too:
"I had to sign a breast, though. It would be rude not to! I kept thinking, do you really want my illegible script over your nipple?"
I think the number of answers in the affirmative to that last question might surprise Stephen! It seems like he's so sweet and truly appreciates his fans. Who else wouldn't mind meeting him one day? And would you be able to resist the urge to ask him to bite you after reading how he handles those situations? SOURCE: entertainment.msn.com (Photo credit:  entertainment.ca.msn.com)

http://truebloodnet.com http://truebloodnet.com/community http://truebloodnet.com/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment