Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh Lorena! Mariana Klaveno Talks About Episode 3

She promises that she's nothing like her character on True BloodMariana Klaveno also told E! Online that she was as shocked to read the script's scene as the audience was to watch that scene. We're referring to last Sunday's episode that had Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) having a lot of twisted sex with his maker, Lorena.  Whom he hates. Admitting in her interview that the scene was a little uncomfortable to play, Mariana said that it:
"Was actually the most shocking thing that I've ever read in a television script.  My jaw dropped on the floor when I read it and thought, Oh my god, I actually have to do that?!"
She said that when she was handed the script, she was told her parents may not want to watch this episode.  But admitting that she "would rather do a series that is more provocative and pushes the envelope," Mariana said she's working with the best from the writers and producers to the other actors and they got through it. Mariana explained that there are various types of blood used on the show. There is blood for sucking, blood for splattering, sweet blood, sticky blood. It's all icky but fun. Mariana was hesitant to spill the beans on what the dynamic will now be between Lorena and Bill.  But she hinted that there will be changes in the relationship.
Joking about Lorena breaking up Bill and Sookie, Mariana said, "Everybody hates me!  I'll take it as a compliment.  I'm acting!  It's not me in real life, I promise.  I'm actually, normally a nice person.  I do love playing her. She's a delicious character to play."
That being said, could it be possible for us to ever like Lorena? Keep watching True Blood Season 3, Sunday nights on HBO. Source:  E! Online (Photo credit - HBO, Inc.)

http://truebloodnet.com http://truebloodnet.com/community http://truebloodnet.com/forums

No comments:

Post a Comment